Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh Boy

I'll admit, I tied one on last night.

In a rare, impromptu drinkscapade I found myself at a local watering hole for displaced midwesterners. With nonstop Replacements and New Order it felt like I was back home drinking with my sister and her friends. Or, to be more accurate, drinking AROUND my sister and her friends. There's a difference, but in either scenario I would catch a hell of a buzz.

Well, apparently I caught the eye of a very inebriated man in a white sweater. A WHITE SWEATER. Cable knit. V-neck. In this experienced shopper's opinion, a quality garment. Therefor it was totally out of place in a sea of untucked, stylishly filthy madness. Aside from apologizing profusely for his friend accidently bumping into us, he couldn't say too much. But he did lean over lustfully and whisper in my ear.

"Your hair is perfect."

Once he turned around Lily said to me,

"You could totally bag that one."

Indeed. Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter