Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Class

I started a technique class today.

I wasn't the oldest one there.

I wasn't the fattest one there.

But I was the most experienced one there.

This is not, necessarily, a bad thing.

I'm just there to do my work and have a good teacher look at my work. I will get that next week when I get to get up and work. But...for today I had to sit and watch the young 'uns completely misunderstand the exercises and the principles behind them. That's not bad, either. Except that, usually, I get to be the one to tell them where they went horribly wrong. I had to keep my yap shut today.

That is not an easy thing for me to do.

Next session I will be taking a more advanced class.

Austin Pendleton- eagerly await my arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter