Tuesday, June 13, 2006

If There Is A Heaven, Oh Baby, I Got Me Reserved Seating

I'm going to try really hard not to break my arm patting myself on the back, but man, I've been so nice this past weekend! I've been so good I could hunt down and kill a hobo and still have my own set of keys to the Pearly Gates.

Ouch! Compound fracture. That'll learn me.

Anyway, I've had an extended weekend full of major activity and reaching some conclusions about things and stuff. I've been rockin' the social life in a way I haven't in years and feeling flexible with my time. You have no idea what a stretch that is for me as I have an overwhelming feeling of dread about time. So, it has been a good weekend and soon I shall be returning to my life of house cleaning and dinner preparation, but I will be totally smiling because I feel attached to my friends again and it feels pretty good.

I would like to point out my response to David Rothman in my post about Zarqawi. I think I've said what I needed to say on the subject and am in too good of a mood to rehash it right now, but I must point out the discussion to you as it is important to me.

Of course, it may not be important to you, but you're reading MY blog so I can suggest anything I like.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to Hell. Nice cushy job in admin. Call. We'll do lunch in Purgatory.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bree O'Connor said...

I've always wanted to know, do you have to use a handbasket?

9:09 PM  
Blogger David said...

You can take a sportscar, but thtat's seen in some circles of hell as pretentious.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since I am taking the "Highway to Hell" I need something that can do highway speeds. The chopper will take me there quite nicely. And there is some delicious irony in riding a chopper named Seraphine to hell.

Those not prepared for the trip usually end up in small handbaskets woven by underpaid Pakistani children.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter