Thursday, June 01, 2006

Friends With Benefits

I have the TV on in the background. There's some commercials playing. I heard the sentance, "We could be friends with benefits" followed almost immediately by "Presented by Disney..."

Record scratch

Really?

It kind of reminded me of this afternoon when Sullivan and one of his friends (who has older brothers) ran around the playground screaming "Let's have a sexy party! With sexy dancing!" When we inquired just what sexy meant we got the response "You know, girls! Yeah, girls...and the monsters in The Dark Crystal!"

"Sweetheart, those are Skeksies"

"Yeah! Let's have a Skeksie party! Yeah!"

So, does Disney's 'friends with benefits' mean a dental plan?

Miramax's does. Of course, Miramax's dental plan consists of a dental dam and a pack of tic tacs.

6 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Won't somebody please think of the children!

Not to sound like an ass, but the thing comes with an off switch. Oh, who am I kidding? Hee Haw!

Incidently, the post seemed to say less about the media and more about your own dirty mind.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Bree O'Connor said...

You're assuming my position on the matter. (How do you like that turn of phrase? Speaking of my dirty mind)
I'm not bothered by it.

I merely found it amusing.

And I like my dirty mind, thank you very much.

2:43 PM  
Blogger X said...

Okay.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've had friends with benefits wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

4:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

Dental Dam! Tic-Tacs!

Ah, Bree. You kick huge amounts of ass. My guess is that they have to truck in more ass from NJ for you to kick becuase you've already kicked all the ass in NY.

-Rothman

4:31 PM  
Blogger Bree O'Connor said...

Aw, David, I just need to know...

When you read the dental dams and tic tacs line, did you giggle and then clap your hands in that hunched over way you used to have?

Just checking.

Oh, and whenever I get even close to Jersey, the whole state just picks up and runs. They be all shakin' n' shit.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter