Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pardon Me

I have this constant, nagging feeling that I have completely overstepped my bounds and imposed on everyone on the planet. I guess breaking the habit of doing everything myself is bound to have some uncomfortable side effects, but this is ridiculous. Now that I am asking people for help and demanding my fair share when I work on something I feel like I am pissing all over everyone's parade. I feel like apologizing to everyone I meet for whatever I have done or will do to violate them.

This is obnoxious and intellectually I completely understand that I am not doing anything wrong. However, if you look at me cock-eyed, I will begin the process of self -flagellation as penance for my having wronged you.

Right now, I'm not eating lunch because we are low on cash and the boys in the house need their special yogurt (that I hate and won't eat) and their favorite cereal (which I also depise) so I am going to save my pennies so they can have their creature comforts. Clearly, I am choosing to be bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter