Monday, March 20, 2006

Il y a une petite problem avec ca...

Yo no hablo espagnol par ce que je ne peut pas arreter parler en francais!

Fucking languages. I should have decided to learn Mandarin or something totally different from another romance language. At least I'd be able to straighten them out in my head. Besides, what do I need another language for? I'm Amerrrrrikin. What other Spanish do I need to know besides "Caliente, por favor" and "Yo no deseo jugar con el pinga".

Obviously I am being facetious. I'd like to be able to speak and read Spanish or I wouldn't be taking the class. I'm just hitting a frustrated moment because now that I am working on Spanish, my French is better than it ever was. The only problem is... I don't have anyone with whom I can speak French! I must resort to eavesdropping on conversations at the French bakery by my apartment. Well, that's just pathetic, really. Have you ever gone out to purposely eavesdrop? It really is the mark of a person who needs to get out more.

As usual, I have tons of work to do, but I am going to lay down on my heating pad and play with my Rubiks Cube that I found while digging in the closet today. Wahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lincolnlogger said...

See, I took Spanish in High School because I knew it could be useful in the future. And so it has been.

I took French only because chicks dig guys who can speak French. (That worked out well too.)

But really, other than going to France or Quebec, what good is speaking French? Other than being able to say: Jai un poison don mon pantalons.

Mr. Broecker would be proud.

(Je voundrez acheter un Toblerone sil-vous plait.)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter