Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Link Wars

Boy, you sure can learn a lot about how others perceive you by how they choose to link you. I have to say, I am more than a little shocked at some of my links. I've been characterized as "saucy and savvy"- I'll take that one, it's pretty nice- and I've read "love her or hate her...", I didn't really think there was anything to hate. I guess anything's possible. I realize I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm pretty easy to avoid, if that's the case. I've also been made into the ugly stepsister, a sort of lame flipside to a specific ultra cool gal. I hesitate to get any more specific on this one because I know it was meant to be funny (that's how I'm taking it anyway) but, Dude! Must you compare the two of us? We're radically different personalities and that's a given, but do you have to paint me with the lame brush? Pout!

I'm only half being a whiny bitch about this one. It is kind of funny and, admittedly kind of true. Although I wish it weren't. Sigh. Anyway, my Mom thinks I'm cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter