Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Feng Shui?

Okay, before I busted up my back I went through a crazy week of rearranging all of my household furniture. My body and soul just needed a change. So I changed the head of my bed from east (wisdom) to west (money) and- well...

I don't disbelieve these things, I'm willing to try them but I don't believe the changes could be too dramatic if there is any change at all. I believe that it can shift your perspective and perhaps therein lies its power. But I will say this- since I moved my bed I've gotten job offers and my current personal project has had a little shot in the arm. Not to mention that a new client wants to see me on Monday when I normally work with homeschool kids. Then the woman who runs the homeschool program told me that next week will be cancelled and we'll extend the class another week so now I am free to jump on this new client!

I don't pretend to understand the mysteries of distribution of time and money but I am just going to say that, at this moment, I so love the Universe.

And screw wisdom, I'll take the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter