Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bitchy Ass Mama

I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with sleeping. Why the hell won't anyone in my house go to sleep when they are tired? Why must I always remind them that sleep is necessary for good health? Why the fuck won't they just go to sleep and leave me the fuck alone for a few minutes? Then why do they take it out on me when they are tired and cranky? It's not my fault they couldn't get their asses to bed before they got all ornery. I made sure the house was quiet and comfortable. I made sure everyone was fed and bathed and dressed in clean and comfy clothes. I did my job. So why must I put up with the "you're stupid, Mom" and "I hate you because you won't let me watch The Incredibles. You're stupid. Dumb!"?

Yeah, you bet your ass I'm cranky. All this Mama wants is a little R and R without all the bitching from the tired ass peanut gallery that won't pay attention to their own body cues. Stubborn! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Excuse me while I get a little Yosemite Sam on your ass- ratzafratzen ziffenplikken meebleflarkin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter