Saturday, February 11, 2006

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

Not me. I'm working ON the weekend. Such is the life of an entertainer- always entertaining and never being entertained.

Nothing too exciting, just working at the spa and dropping the bomb on a producer that I need to pass on his project. I don't want to sound too egotistical, but he won't get his project done anytime soon without my help. I feel bad about passing, actually. But I just can't see myself doing it. But I have the sneaking suspicion that this script will be leaving some pretty large bicuspids in my ass in a few years. Oh well, what's a great up and commer story without those dark, yucky projects from the early years?

Anyway, my play is coming along fabulously and will be ready for workshop soon. I have a bunch of content for my website that will be ready in a few weeks and am working on my little journal to promote my money project. Look for a link coming soon.

All right. I suppose I had better wear something nicer than Tom's bathrobe to work at the spa. Besides, it's about time for me to visit my Dunkin Donuts guy. Oh Julio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter