Thursday, February 02, 2006

All Hail Bryan!

Every Groundhogs Day I get to think about one of the most interesting men I know.

That's my brother Bryan.

Bryan can tell you how to survive on an ice flow and make a silencer out of a plastic soda bottle. He talks like a hard nosed conservative, pull yourself up by your own boostraps kind of guy. But he walks like a big hearted, sentimental softie. He's one of the funniest fuckers you'll ever meet and if you find yourself at an insurance seminar in hell you know you'll be in for a good time if you're sitting next to Bryan. He's got an answer for everything and you may disagree but you won't have a chance to say so. You'll be too busy rolling on the floor, clutching that stitch in your side from laughing so hard.

Bryan has no idea how much he has shaped my world. There is absolutely no one in the world like Bryan, he's one in a gazillion.

I love you.

Happy Birthday, Bryan.

I'm a-foldin'... and I'm a-crinklin'...
(Get on the stick, Old Man- everyone wants the hear the Gospel according to Sexy Bearded Man!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter