Monday, February 06, 2006

The Me I Am From Time to Time

You know how everyone has several different personalities that seem to sneak out in certain social situations? For a long time, all of my personalities co-existed and could come out at pretty much any time during the course of a day. Chances are, during that period of my life, you could run into soft, nurturing Bree in the morning and get a warm hug and a little morning snack from her ever present bag full of survival tricks. Then find rowdy, opinionated Bree after lunch and listen to her chatter on and on about the suckiness of this or the injustice of that. You could leave her for a couple of hours and come back to find giddy, out of control Bree who likes to set random things on fire and then run away giggling.

What a shock it is to discover that there are people in my life who have not yet met all the Brees I am. There are some people in my life who think of me as brash, bossy, and a bit of a pain in the ass. There are others who would laugh if you tried to describe me that way thinking that I am way too polite and wishy washy.

I only mention it because I think it is time for all the Brees to unite under one big tent- to borrow a Republican analogy. If you haven't met one of me yet, please feel free to come up and introduce yourself. There's only one of me that bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter