Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Teaching

It seems that, as much as I resist teaching, I always end up doing it. I don't want to teach and, God help me, I don't want to go back to school so that I can be qualified to teach. I want to do my Play in a Day series, but that is a position where I can just be a director and the teaching part is completely by accident.

People keep telling me that I am missing my calling. Is that true?

But, then again, people have told me that I'd make a great clinical social worker (ain't that specific!), screenwriter, and have told me that I should never stop acting because I have "it" (HA!). I've been told I've got "the funny" and a great voice for working with kids. If anyone could sort out all this noise for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I turn 31 on Thursday and I'd like to have a direction so that I can go there directly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, sweetie.

A good career counselor can give you some strategies for sorting out the noise.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter