Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dander's Up

Somebody was reading me (hooray!) and posted anonymously something that just proved my point. Made my hackles stand up. This is why liberals are LOSING! They are not paying attention to what is really being said.

Check out my post for Sunday November 13, 2005. It's my review of "Good Night and Good Luck", a film which is apparently like "Schindler's List" in that it's message excuses it from any examination by an artisticly critical eye. There are certain things we are not allowed to criticize. Does that make me an anti-Semite? Hell NO! Does it make me a conservative? I think not! It makes me an artist and it makes me extraordinarily frustrated that I take all this time and care to map out a clear message and someone reads the thing and did not get any of it. Why? Because personal politics can be blinding you to truth.
Ugly Fish Hat: Good Night and Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter