Friday, December 09, 2005

HEY! I'm a Pretty Nice Gal!

Yup. I guess it is time I admit it.

I'm pretty nice.

It's a classic symptom of my Minnesota upbringing.

Oh, I try to deny it. My friends all laugh at me when I tell them I have a dark side. But I guess when it comes down to it, I am accomodating, helpful, friendly and downright sweet sometimes. And I am a great enabler! I volunteer at my son's elementary school. I bring lunch to friends who are sick. I look after anyone's kids if they need some time away. I do crafts with kids who come over for play dates. I'm a good listener and I try my best not to judge. I always carry extra snacks to share in case anyone might be hungry. As a friend, I am all about service and customer satisfaction.

Yup. I'm a pretty nice gal.

But, you must realize that nice gals like me do, inevitably, snap.

Just thought you should know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter