Thursday, June 22, 2006

Balls

Too tired to make sense, but I can't sleep because I keep thinking about bedbugs. Even though we had the exterminator out this afternoon and the whole house smells like athlete's foot powder I can't help but imagine the critters crawling all over me. It's so flipping creepy. I haven't slept in days.

It's clear I haven't slept because I've been up nights trying to figure out who is buying "Guys Gone Wild"- besides the obvious audience. So not sexy and I find men sexy. Of course, I likes 'em freaky and geeky or doing man things like Clark Gable roping horses in "The Misfits". He had a heart attack and died shortly afterward, but he still looked damn fine. Sigh.

Too tired to think to clearly. Must crash. Must crash thinking about Clark Gable, his mustache and his manly squint.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter