Thursday, March 09, 2006

Behind the 8 Ball

I woke up this morning to discover that I actually have things to do that I enjoy doing.

I'm livin' the dream, baby!

Of course, now that the day is wearing on and I've discovered that there are only 24 hours in a day and not 28 or 36 as recent rumors would have had me believe, I find that I would like to crawl into bed with a hot water bottle and some chocolate covered strawberries.

Just goes to show ya, I'm a whiny little bitch and I always will be!

Hello gift horse! Can I have a little looksee at your bicuspids?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hELLO FROM wOLSZTYN IN pOLAND :)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Txacoli said...

Where on earth did the Polish soldier come from? He visited us as well.....

Another recovering Irish Catholic....

Txacoli

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter