Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cheap Thrill

There's nothing like getting a public nod. Even if no one else knows that they are talking about you it still tickles the ego to have someone mention you or something you said or did publicly. It's kind of like that time when Bill Clinton made a speech and told some hard luck story and he felt your pain and even though you had never met it was like he KNEW... yeah, baby.

So, for fun I am giving out cheap thrills and mentioning just about everyone I know (off the top of my head) on my blog. See if you made the list!

Pamela, Kristen, Bryan, Dawnelle, Ron, Eileen, Sydnee, Nick, Simon, Sophia, Sophia (different Sophia), Tom, Sullivan, Margaret, Jonathan, Keelan, Tobin, Prov, Sara, Marshall, Jake, Kris, X, Britt, Ben, Cary, Scott, Josh, Joe, Adrienne, Sara (different Sara), Steve, Mark, David, Erik, Tamara, Elisabeth, Torvid, Viktor, Ronili, Asi, Joseph, Davy, Caitlin, Caitlin (different Caitlin), Dena, Jennifer, Maria, Steve, Anita, Chris, Kevin, Tim, Melissa, Alan, Deborah, Ed, Terry, Jackie, George, Julio, Lidia, Megumi, Amythest, Vasilia, Lily, Brian, Jen, Colin, Tunji, Michelle, Sam...

Sorry if you didn't make the list. I'm sure there are many more, but right now I've got brain fry. So in closing I'd like to thank my manager, my agent, the Hollywood Foreign Press, and of course, the Academy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter