Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Homer Said It Best

I am so smart. S-M-R-T!

Some days I am just on a roll where everything I think is just pure genius. Now all I need is a paltry $2000.00 to get everything on track- give or take a couple of bucks. $2000.00 to change the way actors work! To inject actual discourse into the realm of "political" theatre! To fight against the stage versions of popular films! $2000.00 to show the world that I deserve to be paid for my brilliance! $2000.00 to make everyone that has ever met me say, "Holy shit, I thought she fell off the face of the earth!"

In my mind I am strolling down Nicollet Mall with my cheap ass 70's beret...oh...watch it...look out...the beret's going up...I'm gonna make it after all!

Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter