Saturday, February 18, 2006

Write What Ya Know...

Right now I know that anxious feeling in the afternoon when you know you should leave the house and see a touch of the world, but you don't know where to go or what to do once you're out there.

I know about dreaming of living next to the grocery store in my hometown and going out everyday to fill my mini-fridge.

I know aimlessness, restlessness and chronic dissatisfaction.

Although, it must be said that I am not unhappy- just a little lost in my days. I'm feeling that existential angst, again and that's hardly productive.

So, unfortunately, for the time being these are the posts you will be seeing. I'm waiting for the next wave of purpose to roll in, but for now the tide's out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

C'mon. I love Richard Linklater films.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter