Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nipples

It started about 10 year ago, as far as I can tell. I noticed it while walking by a window in the mall. I remember turning to my mother and saying,

"Ummm, when did mannequins get nipples?"

It came in handy, you know. Now you can see what your silk shirt would look like in a cold room. It's nice when a mannequin can showcase a super skinny chick (or dude!) smugglin' raisins.

Then bra straps began having high visibility, not just among sluts but among the general populace. In the past couple of weeks I've noticed a new nipple trend. I've seen a lot of women wearing thin t-shirts or tank tops and demi-cup bras with their nipples falling out over the top of the cup. You can tell because the breasts look really uncomfortable beneath the cotton and there is a definite outline of half a nipple. The poor thing looks gagged.

Ya know, when I was a kid nipples were still off limits. There was plenty of jiggle, but the protuberance was something to hide so that boys didn't point and laugh.

Anyway. That's just something I noticed. Nipples on parade.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it had anything to do with boys pointing and laughing at the nipples. I have never pointed and laughed at nipples. At least I can't recall ever having done such. Sure, lots of other thoughts and emotions that could cause a smile to cross my face, but never laughing at a nipple. Not even at a supernumerary nipple.

And when you were a girl there were plenty of nipples being flaunted. Trust me. Lots.

1:16 AM  
Blogger X said...

Yep, and hooray for supernumary nipples.

Word Verification: "gfrhnfcr"

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter