Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No More Crunchy Cookies!

With the notable exception of Ginger Snaps- but beyond that, cookies need to be chewy and delightful. Unless you are down to your last $.75 and need to pick up a bag of Famous Amos as your last meal before Guido comes to take out your knees but that is the only acceptable crunchy cookie scenario in my book. Especially if the cookie is more than 2 inches in diameter. Dude, size alone should tell you that that particular cookie should not crack your teeth. How can you eat that shit? Big cookie that detroys your choppers and then turns to nothing but crumbs on the front of your shirt? No way.

Hands down, man. Cookies should be fucking chewy.

I want my money back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I can't argue on this one. I can't even bring myself to play devil's advocate. You are right. SO right.

But when stuck with a crunchy cookie, there is always milk. Soak that rock in a glass of the white stuff.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But that creates a squishy cookie -- an unacceptable situation.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter