Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whoop de doo de doody

I'm not sure when I will get a chance to post again as I leave for my trip to Minnesota tomorrow and will be gone for 10 days. I might have a chance (or a need) to spew a little bit while I am there, but my parents just have dial up so I may as well be visiting Amish country. Perhaps you can read my blog via smoke signals?

I've skipped my Spanish class today as I figured my time would be better spent getting my prescriptions filled and packing than sitting around listening to really nice ladies talk about how much they love Oprah. Dude, I guess everyone has to have their earth bound dieties but I'd much rather hear the gospel according to Tom Waits than Oprah and her cadre of celebrity fans and their marvelous, holier-than-thou lifestyles. Shit. I'd rather listen to Dr. Phil at this point. Yeah, I'd rather listen to Dr. Phil and have a spa day at Abu Grhaib than have to listen to any Oprah worship at the moment. Her head's gonna get so big soon and it is gonna pop like a week old tick on a hound dog. Heh heh heh. That'll be fun.

I should be doing something a little more productive at the moment, or even writing about something "serious". Frankly, I don't really want to do anything. But whenever I try NOT doing something I feel antsy and guilty and then I am forced to go and do something. I could use a really good documentary and some puttering little project like sanding and filing something or crocheting a blanket. Just something to keep my hands busy while I stare at something on tv and then I feel like I am adding something to the world, but the yarn around here sucks unless you go to the yarn boutiques where they sell you $20 a skein special blends of Peruvian Yak, fucking Panda and unicorn. (You-knee-corn)

I suppose. The day awaits me but not for long, any minute now it will be gone!

2 Comments:

Blogger X said...

"If only he had joined a mainstream religion, like Oprahism or Voodoo."
-Professor Farnsworth, Futurama

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bree O'Connor said...

I'm thinking about dropping out of society to dedicate myself to studying the teachings of Fat Albert.

Hey Hey Hey.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter