Saturday, August 30, 2008

Um. Hi.

It has been a long time since I've posted here.

Quite frankly, I don't know why I haven't deleted this blog other than I am too lazy to comb through and save the bits I've written here that I'd actually like to keep and reference again. A lot has happened since I left Ugly Fish Hat. I've had another kid. I've gained some good friends, drifted away from others and lost some important people in my life. I think I've made some minor career changes a few times, too. I don't know what has possessed me to write here again, other than my writing is skewing toward the personal instead of the professional. I guess I've missed ranting and raving a bit.

Well, Favored Son Number 1 is reading over my shoulder right now when he should be in bed. So I suppose I will shuffle off to Buffalo, if ya know what I mean. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter