Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Two Minutes To Post!

This fucking thing is a compulsion that I should learn to overcome. I don't have anything in my head, per se, but I have the overwhelming urge to share this emptiness with the world.

I really do need to get a less annoying hobby.

I need to go pick up the boy and go to the pool shortly. But since I have a couple of minutes to kill I find that the rapid plastic clicking quite comforting. It gives the illusion of productivity. Mostly because the rapid plastic clicking I SHOULD have been doing today (working on my script) fell completely by the wayside. Honestly, I don't think I am going to have too much inspiration on the second act until I come back from Minnesota. The unfortunate thing about that is, I probably won't have time to sit down with it until September.

Sigh.

Well, fun and frivolity await at the pool. And after that a tired, hungry and slapdash dinner followed by an early bedtime. Then the cycle begins again tomorrow.

By the way, the gnocchi turned out slightly malformed but pretty tasty. Soon, spinach and roasted potato calzones. I'm big on the carbs these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm
carbs.

i bet the italian is better than the crap we can get here... after all -- NYC.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter