Monday, July 24, 2006

Liberal Libel

So. Everything sappy, expansive and dunderheaded is liberal. Everything cold, evil and financially rewarding is conservative. I get it. It's that simple and everything sucks and everyone who has anything to do with running anything is a complete son of a bitch without any redeeming qualities or decent intentions. Everybody is a dumbfuck except you. Yeah.

I'd have something to say about that except for the fact that I just ate the biggest, most delicious enchilada platter ever and I am fixin' to belch in your smarmy direction.

That's what I have to say about THAT.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay -- you've got my attention and my applause....

Is this a perpetual cliffhanger moment or do we get the rest of the story?

10:53 PM  
Blogger Bree O'Connor said...

Eventually, once the ol' digestive juices simmer down and I can collect my thoughts. It will be nice to attempt some semblance of rationality.

Incidentally, is the applause for the moral outrage or for the belching?

Just curious.

12:16 AM  
Blogger X said...

mmmm... enchilaaadas... aaaa...

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter