Monday, July 03, 2006

Mommy Super Powers

A friend of mine and I were discussing our Mothers' unique talents and decided that all moms are super heroes with their own special powers. Her mom could predict the outcome of any relationship over a home cooked dinner. My mom had super smell and could detect the smell of a match lit several hours prior in a house with all of its windows open and multiple fans on. My power stems from my InterUterine Tracking Device- I know where any item belonging to my son or my husband is at just about any given moment. I just can't find my own keys. I have a friend who has Super Toddler Humor, she can make any toddler go from screaming or tears to laughter and smiles in less than 10 seconds.

Mommy Super Powers are awesome, but they can't save me from this raging sunburn with blisters. That's the curse of my extra super power- under normal conditions I am transparent which allows me to watch my son unnoticed. Of course, this makes me highly vulnerable to the horrors of the sun bouncing off massive amounts of crystal clear Brooklyn public pool water.

Ouch. Blisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter