Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Duh, Any Jackass Knows That!

Quite clearly, I talk too much.

People have been telling me that since the day I first opened my mouth. In addition to being extraordinarily talkative I'm also obstinate so I just keep talking and talking and talking long after I should have shut my yapper.

I remember my mother staring down at me incomplete amazement and sighing, "Don't you ever stop talking?"

I imagine that I paused for a moment to consider this question. I must have because it so clearly sticks out in my mind. I also recall thinking that I just had so much to say. It wasn't my fault that my brain was made that way.

And I keep having to tell my mouth that it isn't my foot's fault that it is so big. Luckily, it seems to fit just snug right in the ol' beak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter