Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Brief Interlude Between Brow Beatings

I'm going to take a break for a moment and cleanse my palate from my voting tirade. I'll do my best to refrain from ranting and raving because I know I'm just wasting my breath. If I foam at the mouth any more I'm going to say something I'll regret. Trust me, I know, I've ruined a lot of shoes this way.

Anyway...aw damn! I can't let it go! Because I think it is arrogant and infantile and so many things like this are just sticking in my craw lately! (Bet you'll stay up late trying to visualize my craw, won't you...) I seriously cannot pull my thoughts together on this because this is more than about voting, to me. It's about responsible discourse, hyper-intellectualism, cynacism and action. It has just crawled under my skin and made me fuckin' twitchy.

Or maybe that's the Benadryl I took an hour ago.

Frankly, I need to collect my thoughts and put them in a decent order so I can present my tirade properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter