Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Don't Bother Me, I'm Writing Today

Okay. I have to get back to fixing the second act of this stupid play.

Actually, I like this stupid play. I think I'd like to go see it. Of course, I'm avoiding fixing the second act because it makes me cry. I can't really afford to be so dhydrated in the heat. It's cooling down today so I don't have that as an excuse anymore. I have to sit down and fix it. Then I need to do something I've never done before. I need to go out and convince someone else that my play is worth investing in.

That's the part that is REALLY scary.

A friend of mine keeps asking me why I feel I always have to do these things by myself. Well, how the hell else would I do them and with whom? No. In the story, the hero always needs to face the final demon alone.

Expect several diversionary posts today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter