Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Monkey Got Eaten At A Zoo

All of my obligations for the day just got cancelled. Which is really odd. So I'm sitting here at my computer wondering what I should do with myself on such a rainy day. And how should I perceive this little twist of fate? Should I follow my initial reaction that was something like relief laced with nagging feelings of rejection? Or should I consider that the Universe just made room for me to write and focus my life a bit today?

Probably the latter, but the former lets me wallow and excuses me from all productive activities for the day. Plus, I get to feel sorry for myself because no one needs me anymore! Hooray! Just what I always wanted!

It is such hard work being a dumbass.

How is it that I can be so spot on with other people and that I can witness these things in myself but I have such a difficult time making the necessary changes? Even though I know what I need to do I refuse to do it. I prefer to stare at the mountain of mess that is my life and cry about how big it is instead of climbing the damn thing. The climbing would probably take much less energy than the worry.

Okay. I've sufficeintly annoyed myself so I am going to end this transmission and get my ass in gear. After all, a monkey got eaten by some sloth bears at a zoo the other day. I only briefly saw the article, but apparently these bears and monkeys are supposed to live well together and this was a freak thing that happened. I'm guessing that monkey was a whiney little bitch so the bears ate him.

I'm not ready to be eaten by a bear so I'll catch you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter