Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Kids...

Damn, I love kids, but I also want to kill them. Egocentric little monsters with no sense of time, place or person. They can just bulldoze over you and provide the most horrific screaming and crying over shit that any rational human being would just deal with and move on. They're loud and obtuse and quick to say things like "I hate you!" and "I'm never gonna talk to you again!" If only!

They promise, promise, promise, but they ALWAYS talk to you again. Usually to melt your heart with a well rehearsed "I love you so much!" followed by the tightest hug and sloppiest kiss you'll ever get. Sneaky little bastards, weaseling their way into your affections just when you swore you'd throttle them the next time their opened their juice stained mouths. Demons! Peace and tranquility one minute- diseased chaos the next.

When the hell is spring break over, anyway?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter