Wednesday, November 09, 2005

@*%#!

I am getting so sick and tired of how people complicate things. Life is actually pretty simple. (Note I said "simple" not "easy") As soon as you figure out what your core beliefs are, it is pretty simple to see which path you need to choose. It is also pretty easy to live with other humans if you treat them with respect and listen to what they have to say. I know, a lot of people like to point their fingers and scream "BUT HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" Well, in my experience, it is amazing how people will reciprocate that respect when it is given to them.

But, Bree, that is just too simple minded an answer to actually work. Our world is too diverse, blah blah fucking blah. I get that. Do you know why I get that? Because I fucking listen! But different does not necessarily need to equal insurmountable! Slow the fuck down. Quit flying off the handle like spoiled three year olds and pay attention. Do what you have to do just don't tread on me.

Ya know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter