Saturday, September 03, 2005

No Sleep 'til Brooklyn

I'm home! I'm home! Oh sweet Brooklyn! How I have missed you! Brooklyn, where my Chinese food is delivered by a Chinese teenager who does not speak any English and bows constantly. Brooklyn, where "Hay Fever" is actually caused by staying up all hours with your head out the window screaming "HEY! HEY! Keep it down out there! Some of us have friggin' jobs you know!". Brooklyn, where there are subtle differences in the taste of any given bakery's seven layer cookie and you can get a morsel for free if you just ask nicely. Brooklyn, where there is no WAL-MART to ruin the joys of buying under-roos from a chatty elderly gentleman named Frank who will give you the history of the neighborhood if you have five minutes to spare.

I'm happy to be back in my little corner of urine soaked heaven. Brooklyn, I could kiss you right on da' mout'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter