Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've Been Loving You A Little Too Long

Since I woke up, about an hour ago, I've been having very clear auditory hallucinations of Otis Redding singing in my right ear. Well, he was a very big man so he has to stoop a bit to ask me if I've "...ever been lonely? Have you ever been saaaaaaad? Did you ever really need someone that didn't need ya back?". Yes Otis! Whatever you say!

That's the one thing I took away from our trip to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame five years ago- R&B/ soul singers were big fellas! Giant hunks of men with even bigger voices all begging me not to go. (Oh honey! Where would I go?!) And rockers are little teeny white guys that I could snap like a twig. Energetic little bastards, though.

Anyway, my auditory hallucination beats your iPod any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter